Saturday, January 12, 2013

"Compared to Espino, I am an Angel" - Braganza


Alaminos City Mayor Hernani Braganza today laughed off reports that a 4.7 billion plunder case has been filed against him before the Office of the Ombudsman, saying the charges were “absurd” and “ridiculous.” “I have yet to receive a copy of the complaint, but the allegation that I earned 4.7billion through illegal means is just plain absurd and ridiculous. 
Nobody in his right mind will take this case seriously,” Braganza said. “This is a crude and desperate attempt to take the political heat away from Gov. Amado Espino. 
It is a classic squid tactic designed to divert the people’s attention from the jueteng issue now plaguing the governor’s political campaign,” Braganza noted. “Whoever is writing the script of the governor’s political campaign is doing him a disservice. 
This is just silly and childish,” the Alaminos mayor added. “I will not invoke political harassment or use the term politically motivated as these are already patented by the Pangasinan governor,” Braganza said. “One thing I am sure though: compared to Espino, I am a angel,” he stressed (Press Release).

No comments:

Post a Comment