Saturday, September 17, 2011

Shamcey Supsup's Politically Incorrect Answer

Shamcey Supsup
By Mortz C. Ortigoza


Forgive this political calumny, er, columnist who has the gall to dip his finger on the “politics” of the Q & A of the Miss Universe’s contest.
The reason that undermined Ms Shamcey Supsup not getting a higher plum was how she answered the last part of the question posed to her by American pageant judge and actress Vivica A. Fox whether she would change her religious beliefs to be able to marry the man she loves and why.
“"If I have to change my religious beliefs, I will not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me. And my principles make me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too,"the stunning lass who looks like my favorite U.S actresses Cindy Crawford and Eva Mendes, answered.
The first part of her answer was commendable. The second part, however, borders with bigotry.
Susmariosep, I nearly ironed my left hand when she uttered that “…And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too”.
She should not impose her religious belief to her beau as the world now practices religious tolerance.
 But she still persisted.
That answer, for me, undermined her stocks before the judges.
***
According to my mole, when Jai Alai operator Atong Ang’s lieutenant Angelito de Villa alias ”Boyet” and his men took over Jai alai in Pangasinan some media men despaired.
Why? The weekly payola for each of them was cut.
“Why should we give them when Jai-Ali is already legal (through the Temporary Restraining Order (TRO) applied by Meriedien -MCO)?” one of the men of Boyet was overheard by a media man.
Now that the TRO of Meridien has lapsed in Pangasinan, some of these media men have seen the light at the other part of dark tunnel of uncertainty.
 It means happy days would be here again, thanks to the forthcoming payolas for either Jai-Alai or Jueteng.
As you know amigo, when Jai-Alai was still legal, it has been used as front for the illegal gambling game jueteng.
**
I was listening recently to Bombo-Radyo-Dagupan’s Bog Toribio while he interviewed Colonel Rosueto Ricaporte - Pangasinan’s Police Director.
The latter denied the headline of provincial newspaper Regional Examiner that he would be sacked because of his incompetence to curb the proliferations of the illegal number game Jueteng and Jai-Alai that has no betting stations in Pangasinan.
This according to Bogs in contrast to what Ricaporte insisted on that interview.
He said he does not mull to file a libel case against the paper.
My five cents worth of advice to the colonel: “Sir, baka may naputol at nagtatampo lang ang mga kafatid natin sa media.
***
Bureau of Fishery & Aquatic Resources (BFAR ) National Integrated Fisheries Development Center Chief Westley Rosario should better watch out. According to Dagupan City Administrator Vlad Mata in case the report from “an incognito” source that Rosario is processing and selling bangus (milkfish) at the multi-million of pesos Bangus Processing Plant then he would be in a bind.
Mata said that BPP could be padlocked because Rosario has no Mayor and Sanitary Permits to operate a business.
Rosario’s post at BFAR is strictly for research of fishery and aquatic resources. BFAR has no mandate to go into proprietary endeavour.
If this report is true, Rosario should be ashamed of himself.
People would think badly about him.
Mata did not answer my query if Rosario can be padlocked too in case the report against him was true.
Media man Harold Barcelona asked the city administrator to investigate if Rosario sells also the “tons” of rock salt BFAR has been processing at its Brgy. Bunuan Binloc’s office.
(You can read my selected intriguing but thought-provoking columns at http://mortzortigoza.blogspot.com. You can send comments too at totomortz@yahoo.com).
Eva Mendes
Cindy Crawford


No comments:

Post a Comment