Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Duterte clears Cong Espino from Narc Matrix

STATEMENT OF CONG. AMADO T. ESPINO, JR. ON HIS CLEARING OF DRUG MATRIX
I am humbled by the pronouncement of the President today on clearing my involvement on the alleged drug matrix released last August 25, 2016.
Image result for espino duterte
President Rodrigo Duterte on Tuesday apologized to former Pangasinan Governor Amado 
Espino Jr. and two other Pangasinan officials after he linked them to the illegal drug 
trade several weeks ago. PHOTO CREDIT: GMA-7
I kept my silence for the past three weeks as I know beyond reasonable doubt that I am not guilty of this allegation. More so, when I had the opportunity last August 30, 2016 for a meeting with the President, he promised me to have the matrix revalidated by the proper authorities. Although my family and the people of Pangasinan were saddened by this unprecedented accusation, we remained steadfast on our respect and high regard on the discretion of the President and relied completely on his promised revalidation.

Today, September 27, 2016, my family, friends and the people of Pangasinan would like to express our gratitude to the President for being a true leader and a gentleman. He has my highest esteem for the courageous and bold statement of apology on clearing my name, Raffy Baraan and Raul Sison. Let me reassure the President of my sincere and relentless support on his anti-drug and peace and order campaign which had always been my campaign message for the past six elections. Again, I am so humbled and thank the President, the concerned authorities for this much awaited relief.

God Bless our country

No comments:

Post a Comment