Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cayetano reacts to Belmonte's VP endorsement




STATEMENT OF SEN. ALAN PETER CAYETANO

IN REACTION TO HOUSE SPEAKER FELICIANO BELMONTE' S RECOMMENDATION AS SEC. MAR ROXAS' VP.

"I sincerely thank House Speaker Belmonte for his gracious words and for his work for our country. I value his advice, may it be private or personal. He is one of the most effective and decent public officials in the land. He is a fierce advocate, yet always a statesman.
Senator Alan Peter Cayetano interviews by media men in Pangasinan.


 We haven’t talked about the 2016 elections so his expression of confidence in me this early is truly humbling.

However, the Nacionalista Party is still in the process of deciding on its candidates and LP's choices is internal to  them. But what is clearly shared between us is the message that we want continuity and some real changes.

NP is certainly open to continue the coalition but it’s still early to decide on the details. Marami pang pag-uusapan.

Whatever decisions will be made by the coalition, I assure our people that I will continue to do my part in electing a President and a Vice President that will create real change for the country.

We need leaders who will continue the fight against corruption, and who will start a new fight to create jobs, lower prices, and increase wages. For my part, I am open to – and considering – any option that will help bring real change to Filipino families.

No comments:

Post a Comment